Do you have knowledge and experience in charity Grants? Are you experienced in accurately reconciling a wide variety of financial data? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with an International Charity in the recruitment of a Grants Officer on an initial 18-month fixed term contract. This role can support fully remote working and has the strong possibility of developing in to a permanent post.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the compliance of grant contracts and associated reporting.
- Support stakeholders on the development of grant submissions.
- Reconciliation of grants expenditure.
- Provide technical advice to stakeholders regarding compliance for donor funded projects.
- Assist in preparing journals.
- Support the finance team in streamlining processes for their finance and CRM systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Have experience of working in the not for profit sector, and have a good working knowledge of fund and grant accounting transactions.
- Have excellent communication skills to be able to communicate effectively across the business.
Share this job