Robertson Bell is pleased to be working with a West Yorkshire based Public Sector organisation to recruit an experienced Financial Accountant to provide further assurance to the organisation throughout the year end period. This is an initial 6 month contract and will offer flexible working.
Leading on the organisations statutory and management reporting, responsibilities include:
- Taking a lead role in the preparation of the annual statements
- Be the main point of contact for auditors
- Ensure the preparation of clear and accurate reports to effectively support budget holders across the organisation
- Lead on the management of the of asset register and capital resources
- Have close contact with budget holders and senior management teams to provide financial support and aid in the formation of long-term financial plans
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified financial accountant
- Have a strong knowledge of financial accounting within a Public Sector organisation
- Have excellent communication skills
Applications will be under constant review before the closing date so please submit your application now to be considered!
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out