Are you an experienced Finance professional looking to work in organisation where you can add real value? Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference and work within a team environment that are driven towards a common goal?
My client is a growing public sector organisation based near Chichester who are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Director and leading a small team, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management and strategic development of the organisation.
The key duties of this Finance Manager role are as follows:
- Play a critical role in the preparation of the charity’s financial statements, with the view of taking a greater level of responsibility for them as you progress
- Business partner with a range of budget holders across the seniority spectrum, challenging spends against budgets and providing analysis and advice as required.
- Provide guidance and leadership to a small team of finance professional, giving them opportunities to develop and enhance performance.
- Produce the monthly management accounts in a timely fashion and lead on all things financial planning.
- Coordinate the annual audit process and lead the statutory accounts production.
The successful candidate will have:
- A fully qualified accountancy professional (ACA/ACCA/CIMA etc) or be an active studier.
- Ideally, a background working in the charity or education sector, but this is by no means essential.
- Experience working in a finance role at a similar level.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If interested in this Finance Manager position, please apply now to avoid disappointment!
Share this job