Are you looking for a systems-focused role in a successful and impactful charity? Do you excel in environments dealing with complex financial data coming from multiple international sources? Are you looking for a role in which you can exercise your strong reporting skills?
My client is a charity based in Cambridgeshire with a clear global impact. The team is close knit and supportive and the Finance Lead – Systems and Reporting on a 15 month FTC will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining the core finance and project systems that receive data from over 20 global sources, protecting the integrity of the data and ensuring accuracy in the systems
- Ensuring the systems reflect policies and procedures that are in place internally, and ensuring they continue to deliver high quality information and reporting to support strategic decisions
- Delivering management reporting based on system outputs, overseeing the month end process and consolidating monthly data
- Line managing one junior member of staff and supporting their development in their role.
The role will offer the successful applicant the comfort of joining a well established, well run team using quality systems and data to achieve great things. An extended handover is available so you can expect to be set up for success from the beginning of the contract.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant with prior experience being responsible for the integrity of finance systems
- Ideally have experience in an international charity or UK charity organisation, or another international organisation dealing with multi currency and multi source income and data
- Be proactive, have great attention to detail, and be able to stay afloat managing high volumes of complex data.
Please apply now if this role is of interest.
Share this job