Robertson Bell are delighted to be supporting a Public Sector organisation in their major systems upgrade project. Our Client is looking for an experienced Financial Data Analyst to assist with the interpretation of current financial data and then to support with the migration across to the upgraded system. The role will be offered on an initial 8 month remote contract but could progress on to a long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Key duties will be:
- Ensuring that all current financial data is up to date and complete. This will involve engagement with stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Reconcile Data In Excel ready to be imported into the new system.
- Constructing reports using a wide range of Financial Data.
- Interpret and analyse current data to identify and resolve any inconsistencies.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Strong to advanced level Excel skills.
- Proven analytical experience.
- A good understanding of Financial systems.
- Experience in the Public Sector or with a large complex organisation.
Applications will be reviewed frequently so please do not hesitate in applying.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out