Are you a Finance Business Partner with NHS Experience? Are you looking to join a prestigious NHS Trust where you can contribute to strategy and drive improvements? If so this CV enhancing contract opportunity is the post for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a prestigious London Based NHS Trust in the recruitment of a Finance Business Partner to support one of their key clinical divisions. They are able to offer a mixture of remote and on site working for the duration of the contract.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner will include:
- Working closely with budget holders across directorates to ensure up to date and accurate finance information in relation to performance and income is communicated effectively.
- Work in conjunction with budget holders on to identify opportunities to increase financial performance and savings.
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across directorates.
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Effective line management of a small team, improving standards through hands on training and increasing performance.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of financial management within an NHS Trust.
- A full or finalist level CCAB qualification.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Please do not hesitate in applying, my client is able to move quickly to secure the right candidate for the role.
Share this job