Are you looking for a temporary to permanent role? Do you enjoy Business Partnering and want to work for an organisation that is making a difference across the UK? Are you looking for a role that manages a small team? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell is pleased to be working with a Charity, based in Central London, to recruit a Finance Business Partner on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will be working remotely until July, and then the organisation will operate a flexible remote and home working arrangement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage a small team, supporting their professional development and supervising their day-to-day transactional processing.
- Lead on the month-end processes, journals and accruals.
- Lead on the provision of insightful financial analysis to aid senior decision making linking financial reporting to business performance and its strategies.
- Work with budget holders to build and maintain strong relationships so they understand the financial position of the organisation.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations.
- Be a subject matter expert for users of the financial system, being the first point of contact for all queries.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant.
- Have experience of working in the Charity sector in a finance setting.
- Ideally have some line management experience.
- Be a proven management accountant and understand the importance of building strong working relationships with budget holders.
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out