Robertson Bell is pleased to be partnering with a medium-sized Housing Association to recruit for a Finance Business Partner on a 4-month fixed term contract. Due to the transformational change and project work going on within the organisation, a contract extension is likely. Applications from across the country are welcome as this will be a fully remote working contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including commentary for presentation to Senior Management.
- Carrying out control account reconciliations, investigating any variances ensuring resolution of these.
- Work with the wider team to prepare the annual budgets and forecasts, liaising regularly with budget holders.
- Assist in the production of the statutory and annual accounts, assisting auditors with any queries.
- Supporting the completion of VAT calculations and returns.
- Carry out capital expenditure appraisals.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant.
- Have experience of working in the housing or not for profit sector.
- Be experienced in producing management accounts and building strong working relationships with budget holders.
- Be able to prioritise workloads and work to deadlines, in a busy and fast-paced environment.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out