Are you a qualified accountant with substantial Finance Business Partnering experience? Do you want the opportunity to work on multiple projects across a complex organisation? Do you want a role in which you oversee a small team?
My client is a successful Public Sector organisation, that has seen sizeable growth over the last 12-months due to the on-going pandemic. They are seeking additional Finance Business Partnering support across a variety of a COVID related projects on an 18-month fixed term contract.
Based in Liverpool, the role will initially be fully remote working but when government guidelines allow, there will be a requirement to attend the offices 2-3 days a week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide experience advice on financial management and accounting, planning, performance and risk across the business.
- Lead on the development of budgets and forecasts and identifying any financial risks, ensuring these are understood and acted upon.
- Lead on the provision of variance analysis including understanding key cost driver and income related activity.
- Provide financial reports with commentary to the Senior Leadership team.
- Manage a team of 2 Assistant Accountants, supporting their own career development paths.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have proven business partnering skills, with the ability to explain complex financial information to non-financial colleagues.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have a strong understanding of ‘seeing the bigger picture’ to provide insightful analysis into various forms of financial data.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out