Are you an experienced Finance Business Partner? Do you hold Donor reporting experience from a Charity or Not-For-Profit organisation? If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading organisation!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a well known Not-For-Profit organisation who are looking for a Finance Business Partner to joing their team on an initial one year contract.
Key duties will be:
- Provide a first class business partnering service to UK & Overseas stakeholders, developing budgets, annual plans, forecasting and business strategy.
- Work closely with stakeholders in the development of business cases and funding applications to ensure these are of a high quality.
- Be responsible for all reforecasting and donor reporting as required (DFID, EU, UN & US).
- Develop grant reporting ensuring compliance in inline with internal and donor reporting requirements.
- Ensure consistent accounting systems, policies and procedures are in place and maintained across UK & overseas territories
This role would start as fully remote but would eventually be based from the organisations head office in central London.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience in Donor reporting.
- Have strong business partnering skills.
- Hold a full CCAB or equivalent finance qualification .
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out