Robertson Bell are working with a prestigious Yorkshire based NHS organisation to recruit a Finance Business Partner on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Working closely with senior finance colleagues and budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate finance information is communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple directorates.
- Supporting the identification of Cost Improvement Plans
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and cash flow forecasts.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of business partnering and ideally within a healthcare organisation.
- A CCAB qualification or actively studying towards qualification.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
This role offers a combination of flexible remote and on site working so candidates will need to be within commuting distance for the duration of the contract.
The recruitment process for this role is moving extremely quickly so please do not hesitate in submitting your CV now to avoid missing out.
Share this job