Robertson Bell are working with an NHS Trust to recruit a Divisional Finance Manager on an initial 2 month contract. This role will be working on a remote basis.
Key responsibilities of the Divisional Finance Manager include:
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure up to date and accurate finance information is communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across directorates.
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Providing business planning and decision making support in the form of accurate budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of financial management within an NHS Trust.
- A full or finalist level CCAB qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to work with large data sets.
- Strong communication skills.