Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with an NHS Trust as they look to appoint a Deputy Chief Operating Officer for an initial period of 6 months.
Key duties will be:
- Plan, develop and implement improvements to service performance.
- Contributing to a culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Provide strong leadership to teams so that policy is clearly understood and followed.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key external stakeholder across the healthcare landscape (Commissioners & Regulators).
- Making executive decisions that will shape how services are delivered in the area to patients.
- Ensuring strong budget management across multiple teams and the wider organisation.
You will need to have:
- Significant senior leadership experience within a healthcare or emergency services setting.
- Strong communication skills.
For further details regarding this opportunity please contact Yuon Skelton on 0203 824 7117.
Share this job