Are you an ambitious Company Secretary who is seeking more responsibility? Want to work for an organisation driven by the needs of the community they serve? Like the sound of working for a dynamic and outcomes focused Director? If yes, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with this brilliant not for profit organisation whilst they recruit for this newly created Company Secretary role. Reporting into a highly driven and hardworking Executive Director you would manage a team of three direct reports. Duties would include but won’t be limited to:
- Lead on all regulatory returns, data systems and insurance activities.
- Develop governance policies ensuring the organisation meets required standards.
- Guarantee regular governance meetings are organised and deliver specialist secretarial advice to the board, relevant committees and across the broader organisation.
- Act as a main point of contact for the regulators ensuring all enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Ensure necessary policies and procedures related to data protection are in place and are always followed closely.
- Provide direction around insurance arrangements and ensure these offer value for money and are suitable.
- Oversee the liability and asset register.
- Work closely with the Executive team and present information around risk management.
This permanent Company Secretary role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is newly qualified with a Chartered Company Secretary or equivalent qualification. Candidates with experience in either the charitable or social housing sector are urged to apply however this is not essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Chartered Company Secretary and hold an EU GDPR Qualification.
- Have the ability to explain complex information.
- Be able to lead on their own projects.
- Be able to evidence experience in policy writing and agenda writing.
- Enjoy leading a team and motivating staff, driving a culture of transparency.
- Be an excellent communicator and have experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
If you feel this post could be of interest to you then please do not hesitate in applying as applications are being reviewed daily.
Share this job