Do you have excellent analytical and communication stills? Do you have proven business partnering experience, working with finance and non-finance colleagues? Are you a driven individual that is working towards becoming a fully qualified accountant? If so, this could be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a Public Sector organisation, based in Derbyshire, to recruit an exciting opportunity as an Assistant Finance Business Partner, on an 18-month fixed term contract. Whilst the role will initially be working remotely, there will be a requirement to go into their offices once government guidelines allow.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the development of budgets and forecasts to support organisational plans.
- Lead on the provisions of financial and performance reports, including analysis and commentary to aid senior decision making.
- Support the business planning process acting as the finance point of contact for one business area.
- Support the finance team to ensure that operational risks are identified, managed and reported to Senior Management as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong financial background, ideally within the Public Sector.
- Be actively studying towards becoming a fully qualified accountant.
- Be able to present data and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and be able to manage large quantities of data.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out