Robertson Bell are delighted to be working with a Public Sector organisation in the Glasgow are in the recruitment of an Accounts Payable Supervisor for an initial contract of 9 months. Our client is able to support fully remote working for as long as suitable.
Key duties will be:
- Oversee the management of the sales and purchase ledger accounting transactions.
- Reconciliation of the sales and purchase ledgers and overseeing month end and year end accounting adjustments.
- Undertake supplier statement reconciliations.
- Processing of credit card transactions ensuring these are in ling with organisation policy.
- Prepare journals, prepayments, accruals and re-allocations for month end processes.
- Schedule payment runs in line with agreed payment dates.
- Prepare and analyse balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring aged items are investigated and resolved.
Ideally you will be:
- AAT qualified or similar.
- Experience of working in a Public Sector organisation.
- Experience of supervising junior staff members work.
Share this job
Please apply to our vacancies as early as possible. Job opportunities can sometimes close at short notice and we wouldn’t want you to miss out