Do you enjoy adding value and improving the financial understanding of budget holders? Are you an experienced business partner who enjoys working in a fast-moving environment? Do you want to work for a brand name charity in the international development sector? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a well-known international development charity to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner for a minimum period of 6 months with the potential for extension. Based in Central London, the role joins the organisation coming up to a key budgeting period.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Finance Business Partner are as follows:
– Work with and manage a Management Accountant to collate and pull together budgets and forecasts.
– Take a leading role with the Q3 reforecast that is due in 3 months’ time.
– Improve reporting tools, set up KPI dashboards and analyse income drivers.
– Ensure that the upcoming budgeting process runs smoothly and is as accurate as possible.
– Support and challenge stakeholders across the business to provide accurate financial reporting.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant (QBE candidates will also be considered) with excellent interpersonal skills who has extensive experience of business partnering in a sizeable organisation. You will need to have worked with a fundraising team previously in another charity; if not, have experience of restricted and unrestricted funding as a minimum. Finally, due the budgeting being such a critical aspect of this role you must be an expert in this field of finance. This is a fast-moving role and you will need to be immediately available or have a short notice period to be considered.
Applications will be checked upon submission so please do not delay in applying.