Robertson Bell Finance are partnered with a dynamic, multi-faceted International Development Charity to recruit an Interim Project Accountant on an 18-month contract. My client is well-established across four continents with active development programmes reaching hundreds of millions of people each year.
This is a newly created role paying up to £46,000 per annum, focusing on improving and standardising existing systems and processes across all geographical locations.
The Interim Project Accountant will be responsible for:
- Analysing existing systems and processes, identifying key areas of improvement through detailed review.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders around the organisation to ensure full understanding of business decisions from a financial perspective, ultimately gaining support.
- Devising and delivering a full project plan designed to improve and standardising existing systems and processes.
- Taking full ownership of projects form end-to-end, producing a clear set of KPI’s and in-depth commentaries for key stakeholders.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience planning and managing transformation/improvement processes in complex organisation with tangible outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders.
- A CCAB qualification or active study towards a CCAB/equivalent qualification with 2, or fewer exams remaining.
Please note: applications are being reviewed on a daily basis and interviews arranged at the earliest availability so please do not hesitate in submitting your CV now to avoid missing out!