Robertson Bell Finance are working with a Government organisation to recruit an Interim Financial Accountant on an initial six-month contract, with the potential for extension.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing the financial accounts with supporting notes.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the NAO during a period of increased audit.
- Producing detailed financial reports and partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
Essential criteria for this role are:
- Recent experience working in a similar role for a Government organisation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- A CCAB or equivalent accounting qualification.
- Strong Excel skills.
- A valid security clearance (CTC, SC or DV).
This role is mostly home-based but may require occasional travel into Central London.
Please do not hesitate in applying now to avoid missing out on this excellent opportunity.