Are you an experienced Finance Director looking to join an organisation that need a strong leader to continue the work of the outgoing postholder? Do you enjoy working in a settled environment where you are able to make incremental change? Are you looking to work for a leading charity based in Central London who have ambitious growth plans? If so, Robertson Bell have an ideal opportunity for you!
This is a genuinely CV enhancing role with a brand name which is instantly recognisable. The organisation has a huge membership and plans to keen growing this and deliver more to their members.
Reporting into the CEO, the main responsibilities of the Interim Director of Finance are as follows:
– Lead and manage a large team across to roll out the strategic aims of the organisation.
– Oversee the production of the annual report, external audit and budgeting process
– Implement wide ranging financial controls and reporting around management and risk across the charity.
– Deliver the annual budget, improving systems around this and implement the new organisation strategies.
Required experience is as follows:
– Fully Qualified Accountant with demonstrable experience in senior finance roles across a number of organisations.
– You must have held a number one role in another large scale charity, preferably with a turnover in excess of £20m.
– Show strong evidence of designing and implementing finance systems and preparing financial strategies.
This role will garner a lot of interest as it is a great opportunity to truly make a lasting difference and to put your stamp on things so please do apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.