Robertson Bell are proud to be working closely with a brilliant public sector organisation whilst they recruit for a new permanent Head of Internal Audit. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic department and be a part of this profit for purpose organisation. Reporting into the Director of Audit and Risk your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Full responsibility for the management of the internal audit team.
- Support the organisation with carrying out its business objectives and strategy.
- Build a function that’s mission is to add first class value to the organisation.
- Create and execute the audit plan.
- Work closely with the Director of Audit and Risk to ensure the department is performing to optimum standard.
- Liaise with internal staff throughout the organisation up to Executive level to distinguish important and critical issues.
- Act as a critical partner to all back-office departments.
- Provide sound expert advice and have the confidence to challenge stakeholders if necessary.
The permanent Head of Internal Audit would be based out of their brand-new head office in Hampshire. This role comes with extremely generous employee benefits including 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 over time), flexible and remote working, up to 12% matched pension, employee vouchers and discount plus much more!
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of transforming an internal audit function.
- Be a first-class communicator.
- Have experience creating strong, risk-based audit plans.
- Have previous experience in a senior Internal Audit role.
- Have experience carrying out complex audit plans.
- Have worked in various industries.
This vacancy is likely to close early so please apply now to be considered!