Are you looking to work in the Senior Leadership Team across a medium-large sized finance team?
Does analysing, developing and implementing new processes across a large and complex finance function appeal to you?
Would leading a team and working as a critical influence across senior stakeholders interest you?
This Head of Financial Planning and Analysis vacancy is an influential and strategically focussed role, working in a large and complex, commercially aware charity and will lead and implement effective change processes across the team.
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead on the budgeting process whilst developing strong forecasting and providing financial advice to help decision making for stakeholders
- Advise the rest of the senior leadership team across finance on long-term operational plans and use business insight to facilitate policies to be carried out successfully
- Manage a team of qualified accountants and provide professional development opportunities across financial analysis, control and reporting for them
- Identify trends to improve informed decision making as well as monitoring levels of risk with this
- Ensure business reporting is accurate, relevant and easy to understand for non-finance staff
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA)
- Significant experience of working in a large and complex organisation at a senior level of management
- Experience of achieving financial targets and overseeing large scale budgets
- Experience of managing a team and providing opportunity for growth and development
- Recognised experience in using analysis and understanding to provide accurate information to improve decision making
- An excelent communicator who has a commercially aware approach to strategic thinking
Applications are being reviewed daily so don’t delay in applying