The operating and funding landscape of the not for profit sector continues to shift with successful financial management playing an increasingly important role in helping organisations to fulfil their missions efficiently whilst demonstrating to external stakeholders that they are able to continue to achieve the desired social impact.
- Full integration of the Finance function, to one that can lead an organisation forward.
- A shift away from traditional funding sources
- Government budget cuts putting pressure on cashflows
- Development of the social investment market enabling organisations to take on debt to fund activities
- An organisations adaptability and ability to change
Our specialist consultants work closely in partnership with finance teams throughout the sector keeping at the forefront of change and constantly building a strong network of contacts to advise and manage recruitment campaigns for interim, fixed term contract and permanent, qualified and part qualified finance staff.