Welcome to Robertson Bell
Robertson Bell is a leading specialist recruitment company within the charity, wider not for profit and public sectors. We manage Finance, ICT, HR, and Procurement appointments for a broad client base from the most junior positions up to and including Director level assignments. At each stage we provide a quality driven, bespoke service including; permanent, fixed term contract, interim and temporary staff.
Over 80% of our business is exclusive based on the strength of our long term partnerships and a proven track record of delivery. We recruit for a wide range of organisations. For some short examples of these and associated assignments go to case studies. If you would like to submit a vacancy you can do this online or, if you prefer contact us to speak directly with one of our consultants.
Maybe you are considering the next step in your career, there is a wealth of information to assist you with your job search including CV guide and some sample interview questions. You can start your job search today, by either searching vacancies or registering with us to hear about our latest roles through our email alert service.
- Important Don't Leave Your Interview Without It
- When you’re long exhausting job search, many applications, games of phone tag lead to that all important interview, make the most of this opportunity, and find out as much as you can about the role so if you are lucky enough to get the job you are ...
- Handling Telephone Interviews
- In the current market companies are inundated with applications so telephone interviews are a useful way of screening applicants to take to the next stage.As phone interviews are less draining on people’s time and budgets they are likely to become ...
- Questions To Ask At An Interview
- An interview is a two way process, the company you are applying to needs to ask you questions and in turn you need to know if you can do the job and perhaps more importantly, you want to do the job. Changing jobs is a significant event in your life ...
- Being Happy at Work
- Being Happy at WorkYour happiness at work and in life is largely dependent upon how well you manage your own emotions and the emotions of those around you. To achieve this, you must cultivate your emotional intelligence. Here's how:Be ...
- How To Make A Good First Impression At Interview
- Employers claim that they know in the first 90 seconds of an interview whether or not they will hire someone so you need to make a good first impression.Your main goal during an interview is to convince the interviewer that you are the ideal ...
- Surviving Stressful Interviews
- Interviews are considerably stressful but often interviewers need to see how you will cope under stress so they turn up the gas. These interviews are not such a rarity and knowing how to cope in these situations could make all the difference. As ...
- How Can You Improve Your CV
- A successful job search still always start with a successful CV. If you see a job that you would like to apply for make sure that your CV will appeal to the organisation.Keep in mind that your CV is a marketing document that should tell an exciting, ...
- Social Media Tips - Land Your Dream Job
- Social Media and social networking is no new concept. Depending on whom you ask you will receive varying tips to build your network and possibly land a job.We asked Recruiters to identify useful tips for job seekers when they are leveraging social ...
- Strange Interview Stories
- If you thought your last interview went badly then think again some of these applicants and employer’s stories are quite unbelievable but they are actually true.Dress Code DisasterThe last thing you want at an interview is a wardrobe catastrophe, ...
- Making Your CV Stand Out Against Selection Software
- More and more companies are using software to recruit their workforce, so how can you improve your chances in this competitive job market.As so many job applications are made on line companies are turning to computer programs to help manage the work ...